Manual for Dual Curve 59362

Propane, Butane, LPG, GPL, C3H8, C4H10
jarrod

Manual for Dual Curve 59362

Post by jarrod »

I just inherited a 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Gas V8 with a dual fuel set up from my grandpa. It has a Dual Curve 59362 integrated processor and a 4114 injector simulator. I would love to have the installation guides and manuals for them. I'm particularly interested in the electrical wiring schematics. The Dual Curve website is down. I emailed the folks at MSD Ignitions to see if they might have the info archived somewhere. If anyone happens to have them and would be willing to share I would be most grateful! :D

C3H8

Re: Manual for Dual Curve 59362

Post by C3H8 »

PM me with your direct email and I'll send you the factory instructions in a PDF file.

C3H8

Post by C3H8 »

Just as a follow up. Dualcurve was a division of MSD that closed about 10 years ago now. They had all their instructions placed on the net, however this has expired also. I have most of the instructions, maybe even all, as I downloaded them when they were available. Any one needing a specific set can drop me a pm and I can send them to you if I have them. I believe Frank said he had them also. I'm not sure but I don't think MSD would go out of their way to assist on these, however if anyone has received assistance from them perhaps they can post a contact. I think it would just be a matter of available staff for support.

Frank
Site Admin

Post by Frank »

I also downloaded all of the Dual Curve manuals that I could while they were available.