All Impco Parts Propane or CNG

Dealers, show us your wares and what kind of a deal can you make our members. Members, show us your leads.
JrsPropaneParts

All Impco Parts Propane or CNG

Post by JrsPropaneParts »

Hello My name is Jr Owner of Jrs Propane Parts I am a very big into the alternative fuel world and have been since a kit I own many vehicles that run on Propane My sons Go Kart is even fitted with a custom Kit we made together in our shop to run propane with a #10lb fiber glass tank mounted to the roll cage.

I want to be clear I am not here to Spam or hound topics offering my services or trying to sell my parts to everyone that has an issue. I truly enjoy talking and discussing Propane CNG And LNG

I am a direct Impco Distributor and I do sell all Propane and Natural gas parts and conversion kits For cars trucks rock crawlers whatever it is you might have running an alternative fuel we can help ya with the parts.

There is allot of companies out there that offer these parts but they just price gouge an don't really know what there talking about and chances are there buying it from us and drop shipping it to you any way.

We are a nice honest company and would be glad to assist anyone that needs help or parts. we can be reached at www.JrsPropaneParts.com or by telephone at 313-937-8225

I hope I did not violate any rules I read them and believe I posted this in the correct spot If I have please let me know and I will correct them ! I do not intend on just posting this one post and never coming around id like to get to know the community and talk about my favorite hobbies.

KCCO and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you !

Frank
Site Admin

Re: All Impco Parts Propane or CNG

Post by Frank »

Thanks for telling us about your business. I would also add some more information to your profile, which would promote your operation. You can also add a signature to your profile that will appear with your postings.

I have a "Dealers" subforum for introductions like yours and I'm going to move this topic there from the "Want to Sell Parts" subforum. I envisaged the Market Place area more for individuals buying or selling stuff than for businesses.

Steptoe

Post by Steptoe »

And in your profile add your location....rem this is very much an international forum, location is often important when discussing parts supply quality of gas prices etc.
My Spelling is Not Incorrect...It's 'Creative'

JrsPropaneParts

Post by JrsPropaneParts »

Thank you For the heads up and tips I will look for the other dealers Portion I did not see that part. I Read the rules was just trying not to get banned before I got started.

I get calls all day long with people getting quotes for 10 X more then The part is sold for at my store. I DO NOT believe in price gouging seems everyone here is pretty Savvy but some parts are still hard to come by or properly diagnose with out just starting to parts swap. We do Offer free Technical service to solve that. I had a new customer call me last week looking for a Propane impco Carburetor for a Toyota 4y engine and his previous quote was close to $1200 !!!! Its 180$ at my shop ! What a mark up !

You did a good job deigning the forums I have a V bulletin licence as well from a different business. It is nice and easy to use and a million different things you can add to it.