Parts for sale

Post Reply
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:57 pm
Location: Central Texas

Parts for sale

Post by franz » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:12 pm

I am in the final stages of obtaining a distributorship for alt fuel parts, primarily Impco and Woodward items. I am hoping to get a decent enough price to pass it along to my customers, but I am having to buy in volume to get that discount.

If anyone has a need for parts, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Right now, I am looking at the Impco-Woodward model J, the model L, the model E, the OHG variant X-1, Impco 425 mixers, Impco 100-125 mixers with throttlebodies, overhaul parts, etc.

As soon as I get a price linesheet, I will post it prominently.


Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:50 pm

I need parts

Post by MikeInOregon » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:54 pm

I am new here, but I am interested in any parts that would fit Chrysler engines......... (1957 392) and (1959 413).
I also have a Chevy 350 that I am thinking about converting, but I would like to do that after the Chryslers.

Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:50 pm

follow-up message

Post by MikeInOregon » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:56 pm

While I'm here, I might as well ask "what's the best way to determine what conversion parts I would need for the Chrysler and Chevy engines that I am considering converting.

Posts: 1008
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:23 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada


Post by C3H8 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi Mike,
You would be better to post this type of question in the propane forum section. Most active members visit there first and you will get a quicker reply there. As for your question I can supply an initial response. The best choice in the US is usually IMPCO products. They are manufactured in Cal. and readily available at good pricing. In addition you can frequently find good used parts available. I prefer new as you are always taking some risk in buying used. If you decide to go with IMPCO components you will need the following components whether you choose dual fuel or straight propane.

VFF30-2 lockoff and filter
EB2 regulator (also called a vaporizer or convertor)
Tank that complies with US regulations
Tank will likely have to be equipped with an electric lock off and an Automatic stop fill.
Approved hose from the tank to the VFF30
Before recommending a mixer set up I need to know if you are going to go dual fuel or straight propane.
Also need to know what the make and model of carburetor on each unit.
If you want you can either post your response on the propane forum or email me.

Post Reply