Up-To-Date Publications for Propane?

Propane, Butane, LPG, GPL, C3H8, C4H10
jono

Up-To-Date Publications for Propane?

Post by jono »

Is there any comprehensive publications/books available that address gas conversions to cars of the last ten years or so - todays technology like vapour and liquid injection ?

Particular reference to integration of propane - petrol engine mangement , by way off spark control, and O2 sensor and TPS issues

I have my hands on a copy of Jay Storers SA Designs publication, Economy or Performance Propane Fuel Conversions. 1986
Jealous huh?? :twisted: :twisted:

I also have a copy of Impcos manual of the 70's, and gas tech school notes of the new millenium (that look to be around 10 -15 years old !)

PLUG>>>>>>> I also have Franz's e-book <<<<<<<<<<<PLUG:

Don't get me wrong, I like old stuff from the sixties, like the trusted old Impco equipment, I feel OK using it and fitting it to cars of the 60's 70's and 80's

I have helped install some of the 'newer' computer controlled feedback systems from Italy , and loook forward to gas vapour injection and better yet liquid gas injection.

Other than the instruction leaflets that come with the newer stuff , there does not seem to be much info available. It always has been a bit of a closed shop trade secret thing in Australia from my experience

PS. Mr Storers book is only on short loan :(