Propane, Butane, LPG, GPL, C3H8, C4H10
Is there anywhere I can buy propane conversion kits online? I am looking at converting a 1983 Ford F100 Pickup (L6 300CI w/single barrel carb) from gasoline to propane. Any recommendations?
has nice to talk with, but I haven't purchased anything from him...
er, has BEEN nice to talk with... sorry.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 861
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:17 pm
- Location: Stevensville, ON
I am considering to offer kits but I am investigating liability exposure with the sale of a kit. I am currently seeking advice from my lawyer.
i talked to this guy today and bought a few parts. he was real helpful.
Frank, have you decided to sell kits yet?
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:17 pm
- Location: Brantford, Ont, Can
Looking for an update, are you selling kits yet Frank? Im in Brantford and am looking at switching my 91 s10 to a v8 and going with propane..
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:57 pm
- Location: Southern California - Gardena, Tustin, Corona, Temecula
You can also e-mail Roger or myself at
We stock pretty much everything you could possibly need.