New LPG books available

Propane, Butane, LPG, GPL, C3H8, C4H10
franz

New LPG books available

Post by franz »

As I stated in an earlier post, I had to shelve my plans for a Book II due to a contract which required my full time, and allowed me to develop a first class training module. Please go to: http://www.autogasusa.org/resources-landing-page/, then click on the "Training" tab. There are four manuals shown, I wrote the three dealing with autogas installations and troubleshooting. They may be downloaded free of charge from the Propane Education Research and Education Council. They may be read on your PC (compatible with any medium that shows a PDF format) or taken to a print shop and printed.

They are pretty darn good and as complete as my reviewers would allow, although I had to edit out a lot of material I wanted to include. I welcome any constructive criticism, just be polite. I will be contracted to make supplements in the upcoming year as technology updates warrant.

Franz Hofmann

Johnmaster

Re: New LPG books available

Post by Johnmaster »

Sticky?

kikkegek

Post by kikkegek »

wow! thank you very much...will download and read them
storage/project: 1974 GMC 25HUNDRED Suburban - fresh rebuild 350 small block - TH350-NP203 - 4.10 gears - IMPCO425 mixer
driver/project: 1977 GMC C15 Suburban - 454 big block - 4L80E- LPG VSI - 3.08 gears
sold: 1986 Chevrolet Suburban K20 Silverado

ForceFed

Post by ForceFed »

Nothing happens.

franz

Post by franz »

There must be a problem with the site, it was up earlier in the week. I'll let them know.

Franz

GriffsGarage

Post by GriffsGarage »

Link is dead :(

franz

Post by franz »

I just checked and the link is indeed gone.

The Propane Council, the organization that hired me to develop the training manuals, has since contracted with the National Alternative Fuel Training Council, an entity of West Virginia University, to be their education provider. From what I can piece together, and this is mostly my supposition, there probably was someone who wanted to develop their own training material in an academic format for their use and dumped the programs I authored. I may ask the council if the copyright has been released and see if I can reproduce the material, I still have all of the original work.

Ironic though, I was one of the original contributors to the first training program WVU presented in the very early 90's.

Oh well.