"Your self" information

We want to know about you and what's new with you.
regraham

"Your self" information

Post by regraham »

I am new to this forum and hope I am in the right category (to tell a bit about myself and interest in alt. fuels).

I am recently retired from the propane industry, having sold our family owned propane business (Joy Propane Ltd) last spring. I was involved in the industry for 37 years, 11 as a driver and 26 as president of the co. Altho our main business was bulk propane sales, conversions and auto-propane sales were always my main interest and still is. Our company was always a leader and inovator in the conversion industry. For eg. we purchased the 1st and only 2 1999 factory Ford pickups in Canada. We had the 1st and only Bi-Phase liquid injected GM pickup in Canada. It has recently been reported on by jpgmtech in this forum.

I currently own a 2007 Denali pickup with ECO edi vapor injection system, a 2002 Malibu boat with PRINS fuel injection and just purchased a 2007 Escalade which will be converted soon. All of our company owned vehicles were propane powered or in the case of the tandem axle diesel bulk trucks, had propane boost systems installed.

I will describe more of my past propane vehicles in the "your car" category.