mattelderca

We want to know about you and what's new with you.
Mattelderca

mattelderca

Post by Mattelderca »

OK,
I'm in. I am a 42 year old electrician working as a facilities technician for an engineering firm. ACML. I have always been a gear head! with an interest in alternate technologies. I started my working life at 400 auto wreckers here in Toronto Ontario. When you are teenage gear head it is one of the best places to learn. I lived in Newfoundland with my girlfriend and now wife after that. When I returned to Toronto I was the automotive install manager for a high end stereo shop, installing phones, alarms, remote starters, and lots of sound equipment! I then went on to replace my father, after his retirement, as a maintenance manager for a church in downtown Toronto. Well, it wasn't really a church, it was a theatre, dance studio, women's centre, office building run by the united church of Canada. The Bathurst st. theatre, and the Bathurst st centre for peace and justice. Another place to learn from vegetarians, peace groups, anti nukes, and such. After that I had my own general contracting company for about five years. I am happily married with two teenage children. I enjoy working on anything technical including boats cars and bikes. I have a solar charged electric pontoon boat we use to access our cottage. I rebuild classic motorcycles for kicks. And now I am fixing up a 78 NYB for a nice summer family car. That's where the LPG comes in. I did have some experience with propane back in high school. We built a Shelby Cobra as A school project. Took first prize at every show it went to for hand built sports car! Ran a 350 chevy, four speed Muncie, Jag suspension, and was propane powered with a turbo charger.
Here are some current pictures to tell a little more about me and what I do.
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/mattelderca/
Cheers All,
Matt Elder

Mattelderca

Post by Mattelderca »

New photo link