Old Guy

We want to know about you and what's new with you.
franz

Old Guy

Post by franz »

I've been posting on this forum for what seems like ages and just realized I have never listed my bio. Here goes, gotta tighten my belt.

I've been in the motorfuel and motorvehicle business since 1968, as a technician, manager, owner, sales. After an accident directed me to finish my college I became a full time educator. I was drafted away from teaching college to become the director of training for an international alternative fuel company and traveled extensively in Canada, the US, parts of Mexico, and Europe. My wife and I just returned from an incredible trip to Moscow and St. Petersburg, a trip we will never forget.

At one time or another, I have worked with all major alt fuel manufacturers in the US and Canada, and parts of Europe. I was a contract trainer for a vendor for both Impco and OHG technical services.

For the last 12 years, I have been in charge of motorfuel training for a large governmental agency and I travel quite a bit.

I run a personally owned website dealing with alt fuels:
http://franzh.home.texas.net

. . .and I sell parts I find. I am continually on the hunt for propane dealers getting out of the motorfuel market and take parts home, clean them and resell them after a checkup.

October 30, 2006. I just sourced one of the biggest supplies I have had to date and had them shipped to my shop where I will be cataloging them for sale.

My book "Diagnostic Guide For Alt Fuels" will be ready for sale Nov 1, 2006, through my website. It deals with troubleshooting propane vehicles, improving performance, emissions, etc.

Franz