Gratuities all 'round!

We want to know about you and what's new with you.
tankin

Gratuities all 'round!

Post by tankin »

Having just joined the ranks I would like to introduce myself, but first, Thanks to the likes of Frank Raso and Franz Hofmann for bringing their knowledge to the party! The same to those I'm not yet familiar with.

My name is Scotty. I am a native of Texas with a good background in chassis fabrication for anything from street rods to pro-mods. Currently employed in the logistics business in support of a major PC manufacturer, I try to work in some time with my favorite toys when not working.
The toys presently include a 1981 Z-28 on it's way to propane fuel as it does duty as my engine testbed. It will eventually be sold in favor of a new roadster project. Other toys are AR-15, 1911, and Char-Broil. Past ventures are numerous and include enough motorcycles to stock a small dealership, however they and my wife didn't fit in the same reality, so it's back to four wheels.

Again, thanks to those that know and share, and I am happy to help where I can in my own areas of knowledge. I look forward to exchanging ideas while I get my magic carpet to run on the right kind of gas.

Best Regards,
Scotty
"I looked around, a lousy candle's all I found..."