Hello everyone ! here is my intro

We want to know about you and what's new with you.
JrsPropaneParts

Hello everyone ! here is my intro

Post by JrsPropaneParts »

Hi everyone My name is Jr I have been working with and dealing with alternative fuel systems for over 30 years now. I truly enjoy the go green initiative and I love how much money I save on running LPG on my trucks not to mention how much better it is for them !

Here is my list of vehicles , toys and tools running propane I will upload pictures when I get a chance to take some fresh pictures and upload them its pretty darn cold here in Mi rite now

Go kart with 6 hp briggs an stratton motor with a #10lb fiber glass tank mounted to the frame my son and I built.
Craftsman Push mower with a Briggs and Stratton Motor also with a #10lb fiberglass tank mounted. Its a duel fuel I don't always run LPG just something to tinker with
Cub Cadet 23 HP riding mower with a #33lb propane tank mounted on the back This is also a duel fuel so the bagger can still fit if needed
1987 Ford F150 with 2 #100lb tanks in bed of truck also duel fuel
1991 Ford explorer with 1 #100lb tank

I am currently working on building a custom rock crawler and of course that will run on propane as well and I am thinking of converting a few of the 4 wheelers too propane putting a #33lb tank on the back rack

I have pretty extensive knowledge in the propane and CNG world and would be glad to help anyone out with any tips or questions they might have.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you I am glad to finally find a forums where I can talk about my propane vehicles everyone around here thinks im crazy lol !

Chive on and untill next time JR !

Frank
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone ! here is my intro

Post by Frank »

Welcome to the board jr and I think you're in good company.

Whereabouts in MI are you located?

JrsPropaneParts

Re: Hello everyone ! here is my intro

Post by JrsPropaneParts »

Thank you Frank, Sorry for the delayed response I did not check the box to notify me for responses. I think I am in good company as well.

I am between Detroit & Ann Arbor. Are you familiar with the area ?

As a heads up I am a Impco Distributor I do not mean to break any rules just like talking shop with someone besides the girls in the office while the techs are on the road lol Its neat seeing the different projects as well I especially like the Motorcycle that is currently being built to run Propane That would be fun.