hello

We want to know about you and what's new with you.
flatblack

hello

Post by flatblack »

Hello, my names rob. Im from the us, pennsylvania to be exact. Ive just gotten into the propane concept since race gas was killing my wallet and ive seen alot running it. I bought a used kit formy 83 chevrolet stepside that ive been building and have been messing with it since, Im real new to this and some of it is really different to me. Im into mud trucks, lifted trucks, nhra races and my two best friends my shepard and lab...lol. If i come off as asking alot of questions on here is just because im either cautious or have no idea. I appreciate everyones help on here and its greatly appreciated so thanks again and am looking forward to talking to you all and am all ears...

Steptoe

Re: hello

Post by Steptoe »

Hi ..these forums have a accumilated a heap of damn good info...the search function is your best freind
Cheers
Steps.
My Spelling is Not Incorrect...It's 'Creative'

Frank
Site Admin

Post by Frank »

Hi Rob. Welcome to the forum. One of our members (HotRod777) is out in MI and calls propane "HD-5 High Octane Racing Fuel" (see Alternate Fuels Racing).

I had checked into propane availability in PA a while back and it didn't seem to readily available at a good price. Where do you get your fuel?

flatblack

Post by flatblack »

I get fuel right in town at a gas station that sells all kinds of fuels, its not even a mile away and there open 7 days a week. The price is 2.95 a gallon tho, i signed up for 200 gallons and got it for 2.50 a gallon. Another place does it for 2.10 a gallon but its 35 miles away. the sole purpose tho of running propane was my 350 chevy is 12:1 and race gas is 8-9.00 a gallon here......propane is much cheaper.Im looking forward to talking to you guys, there is alot for me to learn. thanks for the greetings