All the Best for the New Year guys

Gossip and chatter having nothing to with alternative fuels
Steptoe

All the Best for the New Year guys

Post by Steptoe »

New years Eve here...into a nice bottle of red wine that has been breathing all day.
And still have to fireup the bbq for dinner!!!
Summer in NZ

Things are looking tough for 2009...
So this yr wishing "All the best for the New Year" has a special meaning and sincertity

A special thanks for these forums and in information within

Cheers
Steps
My Spelling is Not Incorrect...It's 'Creative'

Frank
Site Admin

Re: All the Best for the New Year guys

Post by Frank »

I too want to wish everyone all the best for the New Year. 2009 does look like it'll be a tough year but I think things will be much better before we know it.

As for summer, I'm already looking forward to it and we haven't even had a bad winter so far around here, just some usual weather. I think the guys out in the Prairies are looking forward to some warmer weather too.

Frank

Steptoe

Re: All the Best for the New Year guys

Post by Steptoe »

2009 does look like it'll be a tough year but I think things will be much better before we know it.
The fundaments show more of a 1873 .1829 rather than 1970s.1987. 1990 s down turn..
the trouble is there is no one alive today who has a real concept of those major events.
And they indicate a L down turn rather than a U or V

I have followed conomics as a 'hobby' for nearly 40 yrs...we saw the writting on the wall back in feb /march 2007, pulled the plug on a couple major projects battened down the hatchs, and are now in rather a secure position to see this thru, and take advantage as thing bottom out.
Got burnt in the '87 but came out with what we put in
Did well out of the 90s.

A beautiful New Years day.
My Spelling is Not Incorrect...It's 'Creative'