Merry Christmas Folks

Gossip and chatter having nothing to with alternative fuels
Steptoe

Merry Christmas Folks

Post by Steptoe »

Yep Christmas Eve in NZ, nearly dinner time....we are on the other side of the international date line.
Children their Husbands and wives, grandchildren will be here for breakfast tomorrow morning.
A Santa sack for each, hanging over the fire place...yep we still have an old fashioned open fire place...but summer here. after opening the presents under the tree.
The out to the Daughters for Christmas dinner, Critect in the back yard heaps of food, grandchildren running around.

Merry Christmas All
Cheers
Steps
My Spelling is Not Incorrect...It's 'Creative'

Frank
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas Folks

Post by Frank »

Thanks for the holiday wishes and merry Christmas to you too. We're just awaiting our guests for our Christmas Eve dinner and my wife has been busy all day today and yesterday evening preparing for the festivities. I've been staying out of the way for the most part but helping where I can. Although we put in an outdoor wood furnace this year, I've got a nice fire going in our living room fireplace - it goes well with the snow outside. I told the children that they can sleep-in tomorrow but I think they'd rather be up early to open presents.

To all who visit this forum, have a merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year!

Frank