Under trunk tank wanted

Mattelderca

Under trunk tank wanted

Post by Mattelderca »

Looking for a tank for my78' NewYorker. I have about 36 x 38 x 10 total but I may also consider a trunk mount tank. Tell me what you have and I'll see if I can make it work. Some thing reasonably priced and located in southern Ontario.
Thanks,
Matt

Mattelderca

Post by Mattelderca »

Still looking for a cheaper tank! Any one got anything? I almost bought Franks Pontiac just for the tank!

Frank
Site Admin

Post by Frank »

I was talking with the VP at Sleegers recently about their fuel tanks and mentioned your situation to him. He told me that they are upgrading all of their tanks to Annex G and the 10x10x10xL tank design meeting Annex G is available now.

I just checked with Sleegers today and they quoted me C$1625 for a single 10x10x10x36 tank (33.3 USG water - 26.18 USG LPG) with 4-5 weeks delivery after receipt of all approvals. They can easily adjust the length of any tank to suit your needs and the cost is dependent upon the length of the cylinders.

Mattelderca

Post by Mattelderca »

Thanks for thinking of me Frank, but 1600 bucks, Hmmmm....
Big thing is that filling stations are disapearing fast around here so I really am trying to decide, STILL.
Cheers,

regraham

UB tank for SUV

Post by regraham »

A friend in the industry recently purchased a 2008 Denali SUV and wants to have it converted to propane. Anyone know of a good used or NOS tank that would fit? From experience, I would say a 14" x 10" x 30" UB tank would fit. I used to own a 2002 Denali SUV and that was the size I used.