Used NOS LPG parts, Holley-Garretson-MSD

gflood

Used NOS LPG parts, Holley-Garretson-MSD

Post by gflood »

I've accumulated lots of propane/CNG parts from the time when I was going to get rich! I've got several HOLLEY, yes HOLLEY 1, 2 & 4 bbl carbs, Garretson Mixers, MSD igniton parts and more
Call Gerry Flood
248.658.6109 FAX

Frank
Site Admin

Post by Frank »

I've only seen a picture of a Holley 4bbl propane carb in Larry Carley's book. Holley had no idea of what I was talking about when I asked them about it last year.

Is there any chance you could post some photos of your parts?

Frank

Gerry Flood

Holley

Post by Gerry Flood »

I don't know how to submit pictures of the Holley equipment, but I will email some to fraso@mergetel.com
We did the entire Windsor, Ontario PD with Holley in the early 80's when they had Plymouth 318cid cruisers. They worked fine except in the winter when they would chase speeders before their engines warmed up. Then they got a liquid lockup on the vaporizer. We advised them to carry a coke bottle full of water to pour on the vaporizer. Of course, by then, the speeder got away!

Frank
Site Admin

Post by Frank »

Photos as requested.

Gerry has an interesting story which I have added as as new page on my web site: http://cars.rasoenterprises.com/Propane-Holley.htm

sleepybu

Post by sleepybu »

that's cool :D never seen them befor :shock:
Last edited by sleepybu on Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eskimo

Post by Eskimo »

That 4 barrel is bad ass!! I'd love to have it.

Out of curiousity, what are you asking for the 2 & 4 barrel carbs, and what are the CFM ratings?
"the FJ" - 1970 Toyota FJ-305 rock crawler - Chevy 305, now running on BBQ juice.. http://www.rnrfab.com/rich/05build

"FJ Hauler" - 1998 Dodge Ram Cummins 3500, B20 fueled, 300hp/700tq at the wheels..

michael

Post by michael »

right click/save as

thanks