Retirement and parts sale

franz

Retirement and parts sale

Post by franz »

I'm going to post this in this forum and in the parts for sale listing as well.

As many of you know I have had a very large parts inventory for many years and have sold many of you parts you may still be using. I recently retired from my job after 43 years and formed my own consulting business which has been more productive than I ever imagined. My main focus now is advancing the LPG motorfuel industry to the next level.

I am selling my entire inventory of older mechanical carburetion components. To confound the issue, the storage location where I had everything stored had a roof leak due to the recent storms we had and many of my items suffered rain damage. Not everything was affected, including the electronics (Autotronics, Technocarb, etc) nor were all of the mechanical items (mixers, adapters, vaporizers, etc). There are many, many parts, too many to list, including Technocarb and DualCurve setup tools.

If anyone wants to take a leap of faith, the first $1500 USD or STRONG offer gets EVERYTHING motorfuel related (please note that I have some equipment that does not belong to me, these items are NOT included)! I suspect there may be close to $3500-$4000 USD in parts but I need the space. As an additional bonus, I will deliver the parts in my trailer within a 200 mile radius of Austin, Texas (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Corpus Christi). If anyone wants to pick them up, I will take a flat $100 off of the price.

PM me for additional information.