GFI parts

franz

GFI parts

Post by franz »

If anyone is interested, I have a BRAND NEW GFI-2-P Propane Compuvalve AND vaporizer, never used, never installed, never fueled. The Compuvalve is NOT programmed and is NOT the same one as the Ford unit, although it can be made to work in that location by moving a few things around and changing the internal mother-daughter boards. I do NOT have the programming software or the access cable.

This Compuvalve is called the "Universal" model and looks almost identical to the one used on the Ford F-series vehicle except this model does not have the secondary external coolant heating circuit. The inlet and outlets are on the same end but they can be switched. The vaporizer is the same one as used on the Ford trucks minus the lockoff and brass hardware.

I am asking $1000 USD for both of them. New, they are selling for more than three times that. I will entertain a decent counter offer and will sell either of them separately, $400 for the vaporizer, and $600 for the Compuvalve.

I also have a box of GFI Compuvalve parts, all used, and some class training aids, all for $500. USD. Shipping in the US for $20.00.

Photos and more detailed information by e-mail.