how about an ELECTRIC vehicle forum ?

Look here for announcements. Please make comments and ask questions about the board here too.
jono

how about an ELECTRIC vehicle forum ?

Post by jono »

would an electric vehicle forum be appropriate in here ?

i have a DVD of "who killed the electric car" doco - yet to see
and would one day like to copy a go kart I have seen on TV that ran an electric motor with a lot of the small sealed lead acid batteries along each side. The interest is there and think like minded others using these forums may also be interested in this side line.

Mattelderca

Post by Mattelderca »

There are many good electric vehicle forums out there allready. I have been active on a few in the past as it is another of my passions. I have a solar electric pontoon boat we use to access our cottage on a regular basis. If you need some links let me know. I think Frank's idea here was to provide info on stuff that that was not readily available. I know I searched for awhile for a decent LPG site, and Frank has that down pat! Especially with Franz hanging out here. Electricity is great but it's been done. Who killed the electric car is a great movie, watch for a little slant on some views but it is all factual and true. It comes down to politics for sure, why isn't LPG being pushed more in the US?

Frank
Site Admin

Post by Frank »

I thought about adding an electric car forum originally but decided against it because there were several on the Internet already. An new forum is easy enough to add and I would do so if there was some interest.

As for LPG not being pushed enough in the USA, I think the US EPA and CARB have had a bit of a cooling effect.

jono

Post by jono »

point taken , thanks