Forum Guidelines

Look here for announcements. Please make comments and ask questions about the board here too.
Frank
Site Admin

Forum Guidelines

Post by Frank »

Users wishing to post should consider joining as a member. One of the advantages of membership is automatic notification by email that someone has replied to your posting. No information provided to this board for membership is released outside of this board.

Posts should be made in the relevant forum, so please carefully determine which section applies most closely to the topic you wish to post.

Users should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of good titles include; "Problems revving over 3500 RPM", "Model 425 Mixer Gas Valves", etc. Examples of bad titles include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got a problem!", etc. This will help others searching the topics to more easily scan the topics to find a solution to their own problem.

Users should post in a way that is respectful of other users.

Users should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is, users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.

Issues that are more relevant for one-to-one dialog (vs. sharing openly on this forum) should be communicated via the Private Messaging (PM) system. The PM system works much like an email system. These forum rules also apply to private messaging, where applicable.

Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstances. Please do not solicit other members for products or services offered.

The administration reserves the right to edit or remove any post that may contain indecent, vulgar, spam, or offensive information.

The administration reserves the right to remove account access to any users who fail to follow these rules. Nonmembers will have their IP address blocked.

Flingarrows

Post by Flingarrows »

i tried to join a while ago, and just tried tonight again. after i click the area stating that i am over 13 yrs old, i get an error. is my computer blocking this? here is the error:
Could not delete stale confirm data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'rasoent_phpbb.phpbb_confirm' doesn't exist

DELETE FROM phpbb_confirm WHERE session_id NOT IN ('563f7ad3ecef1a7246330fe4adb065c4', 'eaac33d6bc204ad43df705547e302857', 'f8e9f35b1236fe2d35e9a382810557b3')

Line : 928
File : /home/rasoent/public_html/fuelsforum/includes/usercp_register.php

Frank
Site Admin

I think I have it fixed

Post by Frank »

Try registering now.

Frank
Site Admin

Re: Forum Guidelines

Post by Frank »

There are many members here who are much more knowledgeable than me so I generally try to stay out of discussions unless I have something useful to add. Lately, I've noticed that many technical discussions have strayed into disrespectful jabs at one another. In order to maintain decorum, I will become more involved than I would like. Although I do not enjoy being a referee, you will notice that some posts are edited and some are deleted so as to stay on topic. Continued disrespectful behaviour will result in a ban.