Forum Upgrade

Look here for announcements. Please make comments and ask questions about the board here too.
Frank
Site Admin

Forum Upgrade

Post by Frank »

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been planning some upgrades to this forum that I will be implementing over the coming weeks. Besides ease-of-use features, I am also planning to add a garage and I hope you will find this to be both useful and interesting. This add-on has a lot of great features for the car enthusiast.

If you notice that this forum is unavailable, it is mostly likely because I am in the process of doing the upgrades. I am also the webmaster for my car club's web site and I will be testing each upgrade on the ACCCC forum before I implement it here. You may also find that the ACCCC forum looks oddly familiar.

If you have a feature that you would like added, post a reply on the feature request topic.

Frank
Last edited by Frank on Fri May 19, 2006 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Frank
Site Admin

Garage Added!

Post by Frank »

With luck, I think I've got all of the modifications done correctly. This modification should be a great way of sharing your experiences with others here on this forum.

To post your vehicle on the garage, please PM me and I will add you to the Garage group.
Last edited by Frank on Wed May 17, 2006 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frank
Site Admin

Spelling Checker Added!

Post by Frank »

"Spelling Cow" was added with automatic spell checking enabled. This modification has an automatic dictionary kept up-to-date with Spelling Cow ads. I hope that the ads won't be too intrusive.

You can register with Spelling Cow, which will allow you to create a custom dictionary plus get some other features. Registration with Spelling Cow is only required once and allows to use your custom dictionary on all other sites that use this spell checker.